RAPTURE READY Disturbing Dream Jan 20 2018

Russ Wade
Published on Jan 20, 2018

Input is welcome

• Kerensa Grigson 1 month ago

Thank you brother for being obedient and sharing the message.

• Heather Smith 1 month ago

BLESS U BELOVED BROTHER…BE STRONG N THE LORD & THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT MAY THE JOY OF THE LORD BE YOUR STRENGTH…TEACH BROTHER… HE IS COMING 4 US SOON& HIS REWARD IS WITH HIM!!! #OURKINGSCOMING #WeddingSupper🎶💃👰👑💖🙌🏁🎶

• Bachconcertos Whitney 1 month ago

I give you power and authority over serpents and scorpians and all power of the enemy. Cast out demons in the name of Jesus Christ.

• Bachconcertos Whitney 1 month ago

You are supposed to rebuke the demon in the name of Jesus and it leaves. Jesus gave you authority through his name to rebuke demons and cast them out. I rebuke you demon in the name of Jesus.

• Randy B 1 month ago

Bless you brother, always let the spirit flow however he wants. We are listening. My spirit in agreement with yours. Shalom

• Johnny Shore 1 month ago

Oh my Lord my name is Trinity and my sister tyeiashia we have been falling short with temptations can you please pray for the Lord to give us strength to overcome evil please please please may the Lord continue to bless you all in Jesus name

• Don Crax A Lot 1 month ago

YEAHHHHH, be fearless my bro, we already won! <3

• Cheech and Chong Dogs Mon 1 month ago

• Andre Brady 1 month ago

God will be done and evil will be delt with soon I’m thanking him in all thing’s praying for my wife deliverance and backsliding abandoning our marriage but I pray for her and forgiving her we will get threw this keeping my heart pure and mind clear and stayed on God , Jesus Christ fasting in prayer for family and unbelievers , Atheists, the lost Amen.

• Chris Freely 1 month ago

It takes a big man to own up to his mistakes, it takes a great man to correct his mistakes but it takes a God to die for everyone’s mistakes. Amen, Brother, Amen!