My rapture dream Feb 2018

Get saved now and escape the great tribulations by accepting Jesus now, it’s a FREE gift from our Lord and Savior. Don’t be left behind. If you are not for Jesus you are against him, there is nothing in between, make the right choice NOW! Amen

Here is a link to a salvation prayer.

If you are already a Christian:

If you are atheist:

Ken Peter’s prophecy for the times we are in:

Movie Left Behind

All praise and glory to God!

• Tina Fisher 6 days ago

amen.

• Mely Mesinas 6 days ago

Thank you for sharing sister God Bless you.

• John Marquardt 6 days ago

There is no rapture, there is no ‘left behind’. These are man made ideas that are not found in the Bible. Jesus will come back one time and one time only. Read the Bible.

• Susan W 6 days ago

I would have been worried too,lol,oh though that day is going to be glorious, what an awesome dream, I pray every night for those souls to be brought to Christ before it is too late, what a wonderful gift for the taking! XOXO

• sunnybunny222 6 days ago

Beautiful dream…

• JanJ 6 days ago

Amen and thank you for sharing the good news with your viewers. I don’t think I’ve ever heard the invitation to come to Christ spoken so sweetly. ❤️

• AC West 6 days ago

Though I know your intentions are honorable, you are not speaking from true biblical reference. And because you are speaking to a fair sized audience that could be influenced, I must make comment.
    First of all, rapture is a word NOT found in the bible.
    Secondly, NO one is left behind when Christ comes back. His second coming will be announced by a heavenly trumpet that ALL people will hear and ALL people will SEE at the SAME time!

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
    13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.
    14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
    15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
    16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
    17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Jesuits Created The Secret Rapture & 7 Year Tribulation, & Both Are False Doctrines And Unbiblical

This YouTube video goes through all the BIBLICAL reference verses IN proper CONTEXT to understand how and what the “rapture” was created and by whom, and HOW it affects us ALL! It would be worth your time to take the time and watch it.

I love your Keto diet recipes, but since you are now inserting biblical items, they need to be biblically based in truth, not emotion.

Yours in Christ….

• Repenting Sinner 6 days ago

Love you, Amen.

• TheBoo200 6 days ago

Hey, you have just cracked my dream!!! A few months ago I dreamt that I looked up in the sky and saw many gold balls all clustering together. I didn’t know what they were but knew the rapture was happening and I was so excited!! My whole body started buzzing (in real life too) and I began raising up but then I woke up ! But its now acured to me that the golden balls were probably the souls of the dead who were raisen first!

• Nicola Wildflower 6 days ago