MUST SEE! HIGH RAPTURE WATCH! PERFECT TIMING FEB 16/17

wow, just wow.
STEVE FLETCHER 222 video link

Rhonda Empsons valentine’s letter dream

Category:

Other Videos

• Paul Hawkeye 2 weeks ago

Always a joy to hear such encouraging testimonies 🙏

• Billy Black 2 weeks ago

Matthew 24:34 says that the generation shall not pass. If Feb 16 marks the last day of the 70 years, then it would have to happen before that day is finished. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 has the man of lawlessness (son of perdition) revealed? It would probably have to be Trump. His son in law owns 666 5th ave, Lucent Technologies. They’re developing the human rfid chips. Same guy is working on the Israeli/ Palestinian peace deal

• Rebecca Bee 2 weeks ago

Another great video https://youtu.be/h3JK_D0qPW0

• Careful Rebecca, unless you see it with your own eyes…….do not trust in man but in God only!

• barliegirl 2 weeks ago

I believe, with all of my heart, that this is the generation that is discovering all of the hidden secrets – just as stated in the book of Enoch.  People often warn me…..be careful about the book of Enoch…..it’s not part of the bible for a reason.  Straight off, Enoch states that this is a book for a future, end time generation.  I never even heard of the book of Enoch until my eyes were opened in 2014.  Don’t you think that is how God intended things to unfold?  Now…..with the last translation of the dead sea scrolls….who was speaking but Enoch!  Enoch’s calendar.  Folks, there is no mistake.  God is opening our eyes and revealing secrets at a rapid pace so that we WILL know when He is coming and not to be surprised.  GREAT video, Rebecca!

• Walking by the Spirit Always 2 weeks ago

Can’t wait to watch it after church. I had a video yesterday talking about the date of 2/15 and mentioned Steve but that I hadn’t watched him lately. You give me the confirmation that I need to pay attention. In my video I talked about God giving me 333 and 222 and his channel is 222. Bless you!

• Wayward Son 144 2 weeks ago

Encouraging sister – thank you.

• Bill Box 2 weeks ago

Thank you sister, I appreciate the links to!

• Susan Meyer 2 weeks ago

I agree with barliegirl 100% this generation seems to possess a definite quickening of knowledge and truth. A movement of the Holy Spirit seems to be taking place over the internet. But why not God works all things to the good of those that love him and are called according to his purpose.

• IronMan 10 2 weeks ago

Keep watch twins events in NFL signifying Donald Trump which are two of them just like twin towers so many twins reference with two fingers which many do not realize

• Jim Bob 2 weeks ago

We are the generation halleluyah ❤🙌

• luca finrow 2 weeks ago

PRAISE GOD

• Anthony Scelzi 2 weeks ago

Genesis 7:11 King James Version (KJV)
    11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

• Wong Lai yip 2 weeks ago

15 Feb solar eclipse ! Hope on this date or 16 , 17 !

• Mister Cat 1 week ago

This guy is a false prophet rapture datesetter. He has been going from date to date for years. Stop listening to him. He is not saved.

• dizzy fan 1 week ago