HIgh Rapture Watch before the man with the PITCHER

This video refers to a dream a sister had as well as biblical references of similar themes. Here is a link to her video… https://youtu.be/Aq6skI8GRJ0

• DENNIS WATSON 1 week ago

The Six Waterpots in John 2
    Jun 28, 2010

The book of John contains eight miraculous “signs” whereby Jesus “manifested forth his glory” (John 2:11). These eight signs were designed to prophesy details of the eight days of the feast of Tabernacles.

Likewise, the structure of these signs shows that the first correlates with the last, the second correlates with the seventh, the third with the sixth, and the fourth and fifth are tied together in the middle to represent “the midst of the feast” (John 7:14).

The eighth sign, of course, is the one where the disciples gather 153 large fish into their net (21:11). The number is significant, because it is also the numeric value of the Hebrew term beni h’ elohim, “Sons of God..” So the story is not just another fish story, but is really about gathering the mature Sons of God.

As I said, the eighth sign correlates with the first, where Jesus turned the water into wine. It is the Sons of God whose nature will be changed according to this promise. So we might expect to find the number 153 in that first miracle. It is there, but it is hidden, so it requires some digging.

The sign is recorded in John 2:1-10. Jesus was at a wedding in Cana, and the guests ran out of wine. Jesus’ mother was there, and so she told Him the situation. Verse 6 says (NASB),

“Now there were six stone waterpots set there for the Jewish custom of purification, containing twenty or thirty gallons each.”

Of course, in those days they did not know what a “gallon” was. They used firkins. A firkin was the equivalent of 10.2 gallons (American), or 8.5 Imperial gallons (British). So when the KJV reads “two or three firkins apiece,” the NASB rounds it off to twenty or thirty gallons.

It is odd, however, that John would be so non-specific. I mean, are these two firkins each, or three? Or were there different sizes of waterpots? We are not told. But let us suppose that the waterpots held three firkins each, and let us convert this to Imperial gallons for the moment.

Six waterpots times three firkins would be 18 firkins total. Each firkin is 8.5 Imperial gallons. Let us multiply it: 18 x 8.5 = 153 Imperial gallons.

So it looks like Jesus turned 153 Imperial gallons of water into wine. But let us figure it another way, using American gallons. Since we are told that the waterpots contained two or three firkins apiece, let us suppose that they averaged 2.5 firkins apiece and that they were filled to the brim.

Six waterpots times 2.5 firkins comes to 15 firkins total. Each firkin is 10.2 American gallons, so let us multiply it: 15 x 10.2 = 153 American gallons.

So by two ways of reckoning, we find that John’s non-specific description of the size of the waterpots seems to have been written for us today, so that we would know that this was about the Sons of God (153). The 153 gallons correlates with the 153 fish in the eighth sign of John.

• Suzanne Slater 1 week ago

Thank you for blessing my morning! ❤ Starting it in the Word and with encouraging messages is the Best Start!!! Love you ❤ 😘

• gevte 1 week ago

Is the Rapture on (or around) the TRUE 7th day of Hanukkah (January 20-21, 2018)?

This date is 120 days (God’s time limit: Genesis 6:3) from the Revelation 12 sign (September 23 to January 20/21).

This date (January 20-21, 2018) is 153 days (The number of fish caught at the last harvest that took place after the Resurrection of Jesus- John 21: 1-14) from the solar eclipse of August 21.

Also, since we are in the leap year–
    This makes January 20/21 the TRUE 7th day of Hanukkah! January 20th is the Sabbath day, so January 20/21is a very significant day! For details SEE:

• GODS GIFTS 1 week ago

Thank you sister. I pray someone got saved… JESUS’S return is near.
    GOD BLESS YOU!

• Debbie R 1 week ago

Your videos are absolutely of the Holy Spirit. They are unraveling the mysteries from within the bible like never before. Stay strong and do not waiver because God is using you to strengthen the church in these last days.

Doubt (PHYSICALLY) moved Adam and Eve from one place to another.
    Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
    satan cast doubt about God’s word and they believed it in their hearts.
    (Non-waivering) Faith can move it back again.

Hebrews 10:35-39
    35 Cast not away therefore (your confidence), which hath great recompence of reward.
    36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
    37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
    38 Now the just shall live by( faith:) but if any man(draw back,) my soul shall have( no pleasure in him.)
    39 But( we are not) of them who draw back unto perdition; but (of them that believe) to the saving of the soul
    Hebrews 11:5
    (By faith) Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”

Hebrew 11:1 (TLB)
    What is faith? It is the( confident assurance that something we want is going to happen.) It is the certainty that(what we hope for is waiting for us,) even though we cannot see it up ahead.

Hebrews 6:19-20 (TLB)
    9 This certain( hope of being saved) is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls, (connecting us with God himself )behind the sacred curtains of heaven, 20 where Christ has gone ahead to plead for us from his position as our High Priest, with the honor and rank of Melchizedek.

Hebrews 10:19-20(KJV)
    19 Having therefore, brethren,( boldness to enter) into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
    20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
    21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
    22( LET US DRAW NEAR) with a true heart in( full assurance of faith), having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
    The Living Bible more plainly says
    22 Let us go right into the presence of God.( in essence the rapture occurs.)

• Midnight Hour Oil 1 week ago

REALLY liked the insights about the pitcher!!! I had never thought of that! Thanks for sharing the sister. 😊 God bless you, Melissa

• Franci0242 1 week ago

Awesome confirmations, sister, thank u!! God bless!! 🤗

• Grace Through Faith 1 week ago

That is meat! I happen to be moving my belongings now as I listen to you, to the top floor of an apartment. Made me think of the upper room. I also had a copper pitcher in my hand as you said pitcher. Also,bi am an Aquarius! I love you Gigi!

• Grace Through Faith 1 week ago

You mentioned 11. Adding 2018 equals 11.

• Nicholas Olson 1 week ago

You remind me of Courtney Cox from Friends 🙂

• Crystal Dean 1 week ago

I fasted to hear from God and this morning He whispered in My ear and woke Me saying ” It will be like a great ceremony” I cried with joy that He spoke and that the wedding will be for us the bride soon,God bless you and all spreading God’s word,We are apart of the great pouring out of his spirit <3

• douglasdh12 1 week ago

I think I found something that ties 21 and 55 together.

If the Jubilee ends at the sighting of the nisan’s new moon in March (16/17), verses the possibility of April, then subtract 55 days from March 17. I get January 21st.

Very interesting, to say the least. Significance? Not sure. Perhaps a valid piece of the puzzle. We’ll see.

You are an encouragement to me in my watching for Jesus. It is who you are, the work of art your Father formed you to be. I just want to “cheerlead” you in what you are doing.

Thanks for your videos, sis.

• TheBoo200 1 week ago

So weird- I had I a dream that I was in love with a man called Greg. I don’t know anyone called Greg in real life so I looked up the name Greg and Gregory as I felt it was very significant!!

• jememily * 1 week ago

Great video Gigi, I like how you tied everything together. 2017 was a good year because Pres. Trump declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel. thanks so much for sharing this. Blessings to you.

• summer time 1 week ago

Every person who wants to be saved and raptured, needs to ask Jesus Christ to forgive them all their sins. Salvation is very personal. People who reject Jesus Christ, cannot be saved. Acts 4:12 We need to know the OWNER OF HEAVEN in order for Him to recognize us. Only Praying and Reading His word can open hearts to this kind of experience. This experience is life changing. It decides between hell and Heaven. God told every one to WATCH and PRAY that we can be accounted worthy to escape all things that shall come to pass and stand before the Son of man. God wants everyone to get saved. He commands all people everywhere to repent. God so loved this world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. God bless everyone reading this.

• Teresa Marshall 1 week ago

Hey Gigi, you’re going to want to check out this video from RAPTURE PUZZLE re: Jan. 21.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b4rb0sTUjc&t=1155s

• Olivia K 1 week ago

I must need to know more about scripture I am confused and I think I need to read more

• Walking by the Spirit Always 1 week ago

I started watching this with the 1/11 being on my mind. You had so many 11 verses and Luke 22 and then you also brought out the 1/11. On the 11th, the moon joins in with Jupiter and Mars (they just had a conjunction) for a three heavenly body in the Holy Altar of Libra. January is the 11th month if you think about December being Deca (10). Several months ago I opened to the Bible after asking about the Rapture to 1 Kings 11. I didn’t really see anything there. I asked again and opened to Matthew 5 (the Beatitudes). Then I asked again and I opened again to 1 Kings 11. Now after all the dates have passed, I am wondering if it meant 1/11. Blessings.

• Geneva Gardner 1 week ago

All this is too cool the 711 and all of it sister ty for this it is so encouraging 🤗 exciting. I have to say for confirmation. My husband name is Gregory and I found out it meant watchful alert awhile back. We were looking up each other’s name and my two sons. And I will tell you it’s true. He doesn’t miss a lick. He knows where everything is like a fine tooth comb ha ha. Figure you’d enjoy that. 🤗. What’s also neat is Matthew mark and Luke the Passover was ate in the upper room in the gospel of John they never ate the Passover. Jesus was crucified on Passover He was The Passover The Last Lamb. But not in the first three gospels. Amazing huh? 😇. Blessings 🌹

• White Horses in the Sky 1 week ago

Nothing can be added to this video. You threw away the magnifying glass and got out the microscope. The Holy Spirit and you have become one. Your acuity is being guided by His wisdom. You are radiating a glow as Moses was when he came down from his mountaintop experience. You have blown my mind in a good way. What a freaking delivery. This testimony is in itself a sign a harbinger that the rapture is so close that we must ready ourselves for lift off. And your guidance in closing leading the lost to salvation was so sincere. Can it get any better? With Gods wisdom guiding you I’m sure it will. God bless you Gigi you are truly a blessing to us all.