Dream of Rapture any second & Graduating

Sorry the video cut off at the end; my phone rang and cut the recording off.

Category:

Other Videos

• Scott Payne 1 week ago

*_ALL, HONOR, PRAISE, PEACE, POWER, HOLY MIGHT, LOVE, BLESSING, GRACE AND GLORY TO OUR MOST PERFECT HOLY HIGH GOD JEHOVAH AND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON YESHUA HA-MASHIACH, JN_**_3:16_**_-19 AMEN!_*

• Apollo OntheWay 1 week ago

YOU ARE FUCKING RIGHT…. IT WAS A DREAM! At least you graduated in your dreams.. This is a LOVE MATRIX… I would expect your hell to begin around VALENTINES day… just a guess, but you can bet your ass baby girl… YOU AINT READY! Tell us how you prepared for Redemption… with doughnuts and soda pop like your fat fucking friends? WHAT HAVE YOU OVERCOME? When GOD asks you, HOW HAVE YOU LOVED? What is your answer going to be?… I was kind and gentle.. if so, GOD WILL SAY… YOU WEREN’T KIND AND GENTLE… YOU WERE A CHICKENSHIT COWARD!

• Holly WV 1 week ago

I’m sorry the video cut off I received a phone call. I was trying to say those who felt they heard last year was the year of the rapture we are supposedly still technically in the same year so it would make sense.

• Apollo OntheWay 1 week ago

You put out these video’s for your GODDAMN EGO… all you want is someone to pat your stinking pussy… well bitch… I don’t want your little hearts, OR your stinking pussy… I want you to see how you will burn if you don’t change some shit up! YOU CANNOT BE SAVED, SAYS JESUS HIMSELF! Matthew 19:20-21… READ IT…

• Scott Payne 1 week ago

Blessings Holy WV and everyone!
    Could watching your pets be a signal that TR is about to happen. In 2014, the Father gave me cats, and I have an abysmal history with animals. All pets go to heaven, so maybe they will start acting strange before TR like some can sense earthquakes?
    If not the only thing is to hear the trumpet 😀

• Mark Shipowick 1 week ago

How about this: The rapture really is seconds away but before you’re ready you have to graduate into the New Covenant first and be sealed with law of God written on the heart as the Lord has promised us!

• Debbe Long 1 week ago

Yes sis We are technically in 5777 and 2017 till March 15th,16th ??? Can you feel it ??? I pray we all are ready Luke 21:36 AMEN God bless you