Breaking News: “Christians And Jews Unite” Over Jerusalem

https://give.church/pm8b78m/give also “Christians and Jews Unite” Over Jerusalem https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/pastor-begley-melania-trump-demanded-spiritual-cleansing-white-house-removal also http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also Help Us Spread the Word https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D7WQL22GHQY2U also http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also also Get Pastor Paul’s DVD “Rapture Ready” @ Link: https://store.paulbegleyprophecy.com/rapture-ready-dvd.html also Get Pastor Paul’s DVD “Zombie Apocalypse” @ Link: https://store.paulbegleyprophecy.com/zombie-apocalypse-ii-dvd.html also Get Pastor Paul’s DVD “Total Eclipse of the Son” @ Link: https://store.paulbegleyprophecy.com/a-total-eclipse-of-the-son-dvd-pre-order-now-ships-on-august-29-th.html also Get Pastor Paul’s Book “Mark of the Beast RFID” @ https://store.paulbegleyprophecy.com/rfid-mark-of-the-beast-by-pastor-paul-begley.html also https://www.getthetea.com

• Year of Favor 1 week ago

Paul and Heidi please check my video I got an insight about you…it’s quick✝️💟

• Feast-of-TRUMPets' judgments, 15OCT2018? 1 week ago

⌛️TIME’S UP! “Then it will come to pass, when seventy years are completed, that I will punish the king of Babylon and that nation [United States], . . for their iniquity,’ says the LORD; ‘and I will make it a perpetual desolation” (Jeremiah 25:12; clock likely started in 1948 when modern-day Israel became a nation, and US became the de facto superpower of the world, by signed agreements & organizations established in 1948, e.g., GATT, WHO, OAS, Marshall Plan). 🔵Next on the prophetic docket is Revelation 8:5’s fire thrown to earth, lightnings, and earthquake – which may occur within the timeframe of 3/31/18’s blue-Passover-moon and the evening of the Feast of Weeks/Pentecost, 5/21/18? As night of 8/11/13, YAH caused me to witness Rev6:4’s fiery red horse/asteroid go out (see video #5); then next morning, about 4 a.m., LORD blew a shofar in my left ear – prompting me to go outside to witness His blue-mow’ed moon (sign of appointed season; aka “Blue Kachina”) in the western sky. Then night of 8/14/13, LORD gave me a vision of a blue moon encased in lightnings, which swept across my mind 5 consecutive times (see my video #8); possibly pointing to Revelation 8:5’s judgment (fire thrown to earth, lightnings, earthquake), and/or *war associated w/the blue moon slated for 3/31/18 = 5th blue moon on the docket since the giving of my 8/14/13 vision (starting w/blue moon of 8/20/13; 7/31/15; 5/21/16; 1/31/18; 3/31/18 = 5th blue moon). *War: Back in 2014, Lord gave me a vision of a US Navy Destroyer in Asian waters was nuked or destroyed some how.🔹HEADS-UP OCTOBER 15, 2018 (see Amos 3:7; Psalm 18; Isaiah 18; Revelation 18): As noted in my videos #54 & #55, back in August 2014, God gave me a dream pointing to Isaiah 47:9 (loss of children & widowhood occur in one day), and Revelation 8:7 ‘s CME/EMP which incinerates US (Jer50:11’s fat heifer/Zeph1:7’s sacrifice, as foreshadowed by Elijah’s bull sacrifice on Mount Carmel); our powergrid will be destroyed, allowing enemies to attack US w/Rev8:8’s nuke (Isaiah 7:23-24; Nahum 3:13; Jer51:27). Then LORD woke me and flashed a banner vision before my eyes – raised up at foot of my bed which read, “October 15, 201_”; to represent Jeremiah 51:27, “Set up a banner in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations! Prepare the nations against her [US, modern-day Babylon], . .” Although the “October 15” banner vision faded before I could retain the year, I LEAN TOWARD 2018 – especially if Jeremiah 25:12’s 70-year clock starts w/Israel’s modern-day statehood (5/15/48; see Jer25:12; Zech1:12; Dan9:2).🔹Rev8:10’s Wormwood (asteroid) destroys our drinking water. Rev8:12-13: one-third of sun, moon, stars darkened. Rev9:1-12: Satan – riding in on Nibiru (aka Planet X, Red Kachina) – is cast to earth (Isa14:19; Rev12:9), takes-up residency in Obama’s shell (Dan11:23; Rev13:3); all will be required to receive “mark of the beast” (666, microchip? &/or tattoo?) on right hand or forehead so as to buy or sell; those who take the mark seal their fate in hell for all eternity; Rev13:16-18; 14:9-10). Rev9:13-21: Satan’s entourage riding 200million fireballs burn earth (Rev9:15-17; Joel 2:1-11; Isaiah ch’s 5, 13, 24, 26; Rev6:12-17). After wheat is brought into the barn, Rev16’s Bowls of Wrath will be poured out on the bound tares, and eventually burned w/unquenchable fire (Matt3:12; 13:30; Rev14:14-19).🔹Side-bar: Matt24:36’s “no one knows the day or hour” refers to when heaven and earth burn up (Matt24:35; 2Pet3:10-16); and/or when an individual soul is redeemed from earth (see Matt24:40-44; cp Gen27:2; Ecc9:12; Rev3:3). Hence, no one knows the day or hour he’ll enter into his rest and his spirit snatched up; as many souls of saints will enter into their rest prior to the Great Tribulation (Isaiah 57:1); during the Great Tribulation, saints “will be gathered one by one” when refined “by the spirit of judgment and spirit of burning” (Isaiah 4:4; 27:12-13; 48:10); bodies left behind for birds (Luke 17:37; Ps79:2; Jer7:33); corpses are the “feast” of Rev8&9’s Feast-of-TRUMPets’ judgments.🔹Time to ditch Darby’s pre-trib, ear-tickling dogma (Ezekiel 13’s “wall built w/untempered mortar which will fall,” and his Replacement Theology, as Seals have been opened: YAH caused me to witness opening of 1st Seal on 1/21/13 when Obama exalted himself as God during the 2013 Presidential Inaugural (see my video #2 and read description box). Obama will host Satan when his opponents are swept away by Daniel 11:22-23’s flood. God has ONE house/church, “Israel,” which includes ALL Messianic Jews and Gentile believers in Yeshua/Jesus Christ (Num15:16; Isa56:3-8; Jn14:2; Eph2:19). HENCE, Jacob’s Trouble/Trib is ordained to test, correct, refine & purify ALL endtime saints who the 144K Hebrew servants will be sent out to invite to the banquet (Isaiah 4:4; 48:10; Dan11:33-35; Ezek9:1-6; 14:21-23; Hos8:1; 1Pet4:12-17; Rev3:10-19; 12:17; 14:12-16). Leviticus 2:14’s grain offering typifies the refining of saints during the tribulation (Lev2:12-14; cp Isaiah 61:10; 66:19-20; Zeph3:10).🔹FMI, see my 1-page Tribulation Chart: https://youtu.be/hKc-b6CL7Qc; and my “7-Up Rapture” video #15: https://youtu.be/W_gThTz5jAA. Maranatha.

• Southern Blessing 1 week ago

I listen every day to you Mr. Begley. Your a blessing in my life.

• bernard arbona 1 week ago

Good Night my Childrens God Bless You in my Heart in my Soul ……..8

• Mr.FinPC 1 week ago

About Time

• Year of Favor 1 week ago

Preach it Paul! God started Gentile preaching with a Paul and He is ending it with a Paul!!!!

• Paul Wilso 1 week ago

Pastor Paul is 33 degree illuminate elite. ARE YOU SERIOUS 🤐😬🤐. GO GET SOME COFFEE AND CALM DOWN “

• Ben Ferraiuolo 1 week ago

The Jewish people (which technically we are all Jewish because they were spread out unto all nations 2,000 years ago and mingled with everyone) follow the Talmud more than the Torah. The Talmud is man breathed not God breathed. The Talmud, which most Jewish people follow and love, says our savior Jesus Christ is burning in hot excrement. Why should we support that? I pray for all Jewish people that they may come to know the savior they crucified. Every one should try to save the Jewish people in Israel. Remember though that Jerusalem will be devastated before Jesus returns. Do not worry because Jesus will bring New Jerusalem to earth like a bride adorned for her husband. It says in the Bible that every city shall fall and the mountains and islands be removed out from their place.

• Sue Moore 1 week ago

Something to think about. 15 yrs. ago I started watching earthquakes and when I looked at the 30 day activity it looked much like the 7 day quake activity today, if you look at the 30 day activity today the ring of Fire is nearly complete with quake activity, I remember thinking at the time (15 yrs ago) if the ring of Fire ever completes closure with activity, Calif. coast will break off. watching to see what happens.

• gallerihvenegaard 1 week ago

And we are going to israel in july….so your right…..smiley