7th January 2018 Rapture vlog: Glory Glory Glory!!!

This is just speculation and analysis, because no man knows the day or the hour!!!
He will come when He comes… I haven’t heard a voice, or seen a vision or had a dream…

Revelation 12 v 3-4 Sign of the Dragon
21st November 2017

Category:

Other Videos

• Before I settled in to bed I thought “I wonder if humble horse posted a video” and sure enough! Listen.. I found you literally a week ago and so far your energy, your spark, your excitement for his coming literally has me speaking in tongues in praise and prayer to YHWH Yeshua and the Kodesh Spirit!! AMEN!!

• Cortney Shep777 1 week ago

Thank you so much for the encouragement. 😊 this channel is so uplifting. God bless.

• Camilla Surber 1 week ago

You should consider writing a song and title it “Fever Pitch”…. 🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎵

• Diana Vig Cinnamon 1 week ago

thank u for the confirmation brother. I feel strongly about this as well. see u in heaven soon brother. the expected deadline is by 21st February 2018

• Diana Vig Cinnamon 1 week ago

please watch this: https://youtu.be/IzQ4FGNpDtE

• Sister Liberty 1 week ago

Amen bro! Glory! Glory! Glory to 👑 King Jesus!

• Sonia Weber 1 week ago

We all call for you and long for Jesus

• Vanessa Becker 1 week ago

Love love love your spirit and excitement Andy!!!

• Looking towards the Heaven 1 week ago

AMEN….JESUS IS COMING WITH HIS GREAT GLORY!!! God bless you, dear brother.

• TennesseeYankee 1 week ago

As usual all “woo woo” – all about his feelings; never any Scripture. Pathetic.

• Matt Leasher 1 week ago

I”m feeling it today too!  The Lord is so near!!!  Come Lord Jesus!!! 👑

• Michael Coleman 1 week ago

Hi , I am looking at January 21 2018
    153 days from the eclipse in USA
    120 days from the sign in the Sky in Sept
    21 day delay from 31 12 17
    10 days of awe – same as – leads us to =
    31 January 2018 super blood blue moon
    Something to look into me thinks

• Franka *66 1 week ago

I just watched “Forbidden History of the Sumerians [FULL VIDEO]” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzANU5iog0Q&index=110&list=WL and even though this lecture is about humanity and (its) creation from a different angle, the speaker concludes at time stamp 1:22:09 ff “I think someday in the very near future – probably in my lifetime, in your lifetime – we come face to face with them (the Anunnaki gods) again… sometime early this century till mid century.” Myth handed down to us speaks of gods who are benevolent and gods who are malevolent. I just hope and pray that Team Benevolent gets here first and gets us out of here.
    PS: I am glad that I still have some time to enjoy my everyday life. I feel blessed where and how and with whom I live – but the way humanity is pushed by the powers that be gives me more than a headache. Total surveillance, genetic manipulation, the vanishing of (traditional) family structures, artificial wombs, artificial insemination, smart dust, smart pills, smart homes, smart self-driving cars… and dumbed down masses who fancy themselves “intelligent and educated” following the piper “A.I.” Reminds me of Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

“He is coming, let’s worship the King, because all of creation, everything shouts ‘Jesus'”.
    We who are awake (must) admit that our “civilization” is a fairytale-gone-bad. That we are entangled in a net – and our only hope is, that our Father forgives us and comes to our rescue.

• Endtime Generation CR 1 week ago

Amen brother! You hang in there too, lots to do still for the kingdom, God bless you bro, any day now.

• Kim Mosley 1 week ago

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glory of the Living God Jesus in our atmosphere around us!!!! I feel it my brother, I know what you mean…He is letting us know He is Coming and that is simply that!!! Brilliant, my brother!!

• matt markwsk 1 week ago

Hey bro. You will end up in an insane asylum one day, with your feelings. The older you get the worst this will get for you bro.

• Russ Wade 1 week ago

So many claim Matthew 25 No man knows the hour. What about claiming John 14:26 The Holy Spirit will teach us ALL THINGS and more further in John 15. See video please https://youtu.be/ZLhRf3HAjgw

• Russ Wade 1 week ago

No matter your appearance or demeanor it is evident that the Holy Spirit is in you. About what Matt said.