3rd February 2018 Rapture vlog: Livin’ on the Edge…

This is just speculation and analysis, because no man knows the day or the hour!!!
He will come when He comes… I haven’t heard a voice, or seen a vision or had a dream…

Category:

Other Videos

• cheryl godden 2 weeks ago

II Peter 3:9  The Lord is not slack concerning His promises as some men count slackness but is long suffering toward us not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

• Gary E Pitser 2 weeks ago

Jesus told me to keep your eye on Jerusalem. When you see the peace treaty ready to be signed,then He is coming any moment
    Trump is going to submit His Plan for peace any day now. Saudia Arabia said Abbas must work with the us or be fired
    and Jordon said it may leave out the Palitinians Rev Gary Pitser

• ThisIsTurok1 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your comforting words HumbleHorse.
    We need it, we need it more than we realize it. God bless you.
    The love of Jesus Christ is beyond words. It’s truly beautiful.
    I am very grateful to all our brothers and sisters in Christ. Stay strong! =)

• Christine Smith 2 weeks ago

He’s so close to bringing us home.. I cannot wait much longer it’s exciting I want to meet you brother. We will be together soon as family.

• Gai Wheeler 2 weeks ago

Yes come Lord Jesus Come!!! Gai from Australia 🇦🇺🙏🙏🙏

• andrewandlauren1 2 weeks ago

Around :40 you said “I really hope there’s other people”… I have felt the same way. It can be overwhelming, and at times I’ve expected to be transformed and raptured that moment. I found your channel weeks ago and found comfort and confirmations with things you’ve shared that have been also happening over here with me. Just lastnight a friend was describing how the Lord manifested to him so powerfully and the ways he was describing it caused me to refer him to some of your recent videos. This is happening, and it’s by His Spirit only. I don’t understand but I trust Him. We’re right on the edge of the End and the Beginning… I feel each step of each day requires me to lean on Him for grace to keep doing the things that living in this world requires… when all I want to do and know I was created to do is to just serve His will and be in His presence. Bless you brother!

• Matt Leasher 2 weeks ago

Humble Horse: I can totally relate with what you’re saying and how you’re feeling and to me that is a confirmation that we indeed have a personal and intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.  And THAT is the one and only qualification for us to be Raptured!   What little we know about Enoch from the Bible, (aside from the book of Enoch), it simply says:

“And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.” (Genesis 5:24)

“By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death” (Hebrews 11:5a)

Enoch must have been faithfully walking so close to God that He already had one foot off the earth, (as we are sanctified and separated from this world), and the other foot in Heaven.  One day the Lord saw that he was so separated from the world that He said to Enoch, “Come Home”!  And pulled him up!  And any day now He is about to say and do that to us!!!  Maranatha!!  🙏

• Kyla Cartwright 2 weeks ago

Hang in there! It’s hard to be patient when this world is in chaos! Like I kid having to wait to open a Christmas gift! It’s hard I get it! I like yourself want it now! He hears you and knows your pain! He’s coming VERY SOON DARLIN

• Franka *66 2 weeks ago

Something is going on – and it can’t just be explained away as an aftermath of a blue blood moon: “Water anomalies appear in Venice and Mexico – Water disappears!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEoPhPoWws4 (4 min) Isaiah 19:5 The waters from the sea will dry up, And the river will be parched and dry. 6 The canals will emit a stench… Jeremiah 51:36 thus says the LORD… I will dry up her sea And make her fountain dry.

• Yvette Kapp 2 weeks ago

Humble Horse, You are such an inspiration, just love your videos! Can’t wait for your new videos to be uploaded, gives me so much hope. Keep looking up, our King is coming!! God Bless!

• Rapture Time Awareness 2 weeks ago

Praise God Humble! Thank you, the Holy Spirit is flooding us Praise Jesus Christ all glory to our Father.
    Rapture Awareness – 2 Obama dinners – Blue Moon & Work Moon

• Camilla Surber 2 weeks ago

Beautifully said! 😄

• matt markwsk 2 weeks ago

You are a good man bro. I love you bro.

• glory daze 2 weeks ago

Just Love you…SO MUCH, MY BROTHER..

LOVE & HUGS…TO EVERY BROS/SISTER!!…SOON & VERY SOON…WE WILL BE WITH
    OUR KING..FOREVER & EVER & EVER!

WAITING TO BE WITH EACH ONE OF YOU!! (Sis Carolyn)

• Vanessa Becker 2 weeks ago

I was having such a hard time trying to have a normal day. I do feel totally on the edge. I had to ask for His peace to calm me down. And He did. So I know how you feel about not being able to take much more!

• David Shadai 2 weeks ago

Very inspirational thoughts, powerful. So well spoken exact feelings i feel. Apifanys happening so often..the chosen generation has awakened. To the wilderness we go.

• Joy Blakey 2 weeks ago

Humble Horse I look so forward to your videos you make with you sharing your anointing of the Holy Spirit in you.

• Joy Blakey 2 weeks ago

Hang in there Humble Horse Jesus is coming and enjoy God’s anointing in you it’s so awesome to see & hear your videos.

• YaHuSha Yahuwah 2 weeks ago

I have an question i really need answer to.
    I have watched some youtube video, where they call the “black Hebrew Israelites”, where they claim they are the real jews (the chosen), because of deut 28:48, they also claim that US GENTILES WILL BE SLAVES TO THEM WHEN OUR MESSIAH COMES!
    Is this true?, please answer.

• Jason Walker 2 weeks ago

It’s about to happen!…don’t worry!
    …it’s in days now…not weeks or months…it’s NOW…finally!!!